Helping you manage your fluency disorder and its accompanying symptoms
Do you experience any of the following disfluencies?
- Blocks or having a difficulty getting a word out/not getting a sound out
- Prolongations or stretching a sound for too long
- Repetitions or repeating parts or syllables of the word
If you do, then you may a case of Adult’s Fluency Disorder otherwise known as stuttering. Our speech-language pathologists can help. We offer treatment for this condition that is based on:
- Your speech and language skills
- How much you stutter
- How stuttering impacts your everyday life
This treatment focuses on managing stuttering to help you feel less tense and stop avoiding talking. This will help you at school, work, and social occasions and in speaking situations that make you fearful or anxious.
Know more about this service by sending us a message.