Improving communication through therapy
Do you have problems with spoken and written language such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, and auditory processing disorder? If you do or if you think that you may have issues with speaking in general, you may benefit from the services of our speech-language pathologists.
They can help with:
- Articulation problems or not being able to speak clearly.
- Fluency problems or trouble with the flow of speech, such as stuttering.
- Resonance or voice problems or trouble with voice pitch, volume, and quality.
- Oral feeding problems or difficulty with eating and swallowing.
Among the strategies they employ include:
- Language intervention activities
- Articulation therapy
- Feeding and swallowing therapy
Interested in this service? Request for more information by sending us a message.